Repair Face Serum
- ▼Repair Face Serum
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone and providing a richly moisturised complexion
- Soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing
- Long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- Gentle antiseptic and astringent properties, benefiting those that struggle with acne, inflammation and redness
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- GOLD Best Skin Repair Treatment, Organic Beauty Awards 2021
- EDITOR’S CHOICE, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
- FINALIST Best Facial Serum, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
- FINALIST Certified Organic Cosmetic Product of the Year, Australian Organic Industry Awards 2019
Organic super serum, highlighted by rosehip, calendula and jojoba oils, promotes skin repair and renewal, ideal for skin which may be showing signs of ageing, sun damage, scarring and pigmentation. Antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties will help those that struggle with acne, inflammation and/or skin redness. Fast absorbing, this serum will leave skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated, with a light glow.
After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck and décolletage until well absorbed. Use morning and night. For full benefit, follow with Clémence Organics Ultimate Face Cream.
Patch testing recommended before first use.
rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*, canaga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin e) *certified organic ingredient (96.64% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
Store sub 30°C
Please note due to the personal nature of skincare products, we cannot accept returns on any used or opened items.
To be eligible for a refund (excluding any shipping costs) or replacement of any goods:
- Goods invoiced but not supplied.
- Incorrect supply.
- Faulty product (the item must be not physically damaged from dropping or mistreatment) or you have had a reaction to the product (photographic evidence may be required).
If you change your mind about the products you have ordered and decide you no longer wish to use them, your product(s) purchased can be returned to us for a refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- Products must be unopened and in the original condition.
- Products must be sent back within 7 days from original receipt of goods.
- Your proof of purchase / order information must also be included in the return.
- Refunds will be processed in the same form that you originally paid for your order as soon as possible upon receipt of the returned products.