Natural Fine Silk Sea Sponges - 2 Pcs
Did you know that by including natural sea sponges in your skincare routine, you will nourish your skin and offer gentle exfoliation? You will also have a tool that has been considered by our ancestors as an essential tool of beauty, not to mention extremely durable and 100% biodegradable.
Why do we love natural silk Sea Sponges?
- Responsibly hand-harvested in the Mediterranean Sea, Greece. By these responsible practices, we are supporting minimal disruption to the sponge’s natural habitat where collection follows the standards protection of the natural regenerative system. Studies show that areas responsibly harvested actually increase the population density of sponges.
- Our organic sea sponges can be used multiple times and last for years with proper care.
- Sponges are a biodegradable, renewable resource.
- No chemicals are used in the farming process.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Silky smooth in texture, it is ideal for facial deep cleansing for those with delicate or sensitive skin.
- Don't hold mould or bacteria so it will avoid any skin infections like acne or blackhead.
- Contains minerals that nourish and benefit the skin. These include, but are not limited to calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
- Perfect for face gentle exfoliation removing dead skin cells, revealing youth, and a fresher-looking skin underneath.
Natural Sea Sponges care:
- Natural silk Sea sponges can last years if taken care of properly:
- Rinse your sponge after each use without leaving any water or product.
- Leave somewhere where they can totally dry out.
- To keep your sponge super healthy every two weeks soak your sponge in warm water with a tbs of baking soda for an hour.
- Never place your sponge in boiling water, a dryer, or the microwave. Don’t use bleach. Don’t twist or pull your sponge. If your sponge starts getting ragged, trim off the loose pieces with a pair of scissors.
- Natural Fine Silk Sea Sponge.
- Size: 2.5” - 3”
What you will get:
- 2 fine silk sponges per pack.
- Ecosophist tote bag.