At Sequela, we truely believe that the brands we list can make a difference. Swapping out single use disposable plastic bottles for lifetime guaranteed reusable and insulated stainless steel bottles, is one of the easiest ways to make a little positive difference on this Earth. Below is a repost from Lynette Holton from Moon Bottles, an amazing Australian Eco-friendly brand trying to better our environment.
Life’s full of important decisions, but we’ll make this one easy for you. Firstly, not only have stainless steel products been around for decades, they provide a safer alternative to dreaded plastic. Boo!! Plastic! (You might find this is something we say often.)
Benefits of metal water bottles:
Just like a classroom presentation; here’s some more stainless steel water bottle benefits in bullet point form:
-To manufacture stainless steel requires fewer resources and less energy. Boom.
- Owning one stainless steel bottle can help reduce the plastic water bottles clogging up landfill.
- Stainless steel is a sustainable resource and is made out of natural ingredients. We’re talking iron with small amounts of chromium and nickel.
- Stainless steel is designed to be long-lasting, durable and can be recycled into new products. why go stainless steel
- Moon Bottles are made from 18/8 stainless steel, 18% chromium and 8% nickel. This means they are mould and rust resistant, and 100% food grade safe. No nasty chemicals sneaking into your liquids.
- Steel containers have a double benefit; they’re perfect for keeping water cold on hot days, or for keeping a beverage hot on a chilly day. It’s kinda like magic, but scientific!
- They are 100% BPA free. You should avoid using products that contain BPA (Bisphenol A), this is a chemical found in common household items.
- The moon bottle is designed to last a lifetime with the proper care. Not one day, not even a year. Your entire life.
Our Moon mission is to promote the use of reusable products to help improve the health of the planet and everyone on it. You can join the reusable revolution by purchasing a Moon Reusable product HERE
Written by Lynette Holton, CEO of Moon Bottles